The Schedule is Up!
That’s right! It’s been painful, but we’ve hammered together a nice, tight little schedule for y’all. You can check it out here. Have a breeze through it and give yourself a big “hell yeah” for being part of E-Town’s Third Annual PoFest. Now, before you go all squirrelly and start dropping us emails, let me lay a few points on you:
- If you don’t see your name on an event list that you signed up for, drop us a line and we’ll look into it. It’s possible that some data has been lost in transmission, and after all, we’re only human.
- If you see your name listed for an event that you didn’t sign up for, also drop us a line.
- If you are suddenly unable to attend your reading, please let us know immediately (contact us).
- Your venue placements for the cafe readings are final. At this stage, we can’t accommodate requests for venue changes.
- A PDF copy of the sked will be posted on Saturday, September 6, 2008.
That’s about all that’s fit to print at this stage. Have a boo through the sked and get yourself excited. Are you excited yet? I know I am. I’m so excited I could spew Prufrock on the 6am bus.
Talk to you soon.